Since Bentley first showed off its GT3 racer concept at Paris last September, engineers have been working hard developing the car, working with Techincal partner M-Sport.
What we do know:
- 4.0 litre twin turbo V8
- Six-speed sequential racing gearbox
- Double wishbone suspension
- Four-way adjustable dampers
- Competition brakes
- More than 1000 kg of weight has been saved over the road car
- Over fifty ECUs
- Lightweight doors weigh just 12% of the originals
The Continental GT3 will soon be ready to begin a test programme ahead of its race debut. More details and specification of the Continental GT3 will be released soon.