Volvo will be launching the new Volvo, V40 R-Design trim at this months Paris Motor Show. The R-Design trim will be available across the V40 range starting with the D2 diesel engine. Its nice to see Volvo isnt ditching its T5 heritage, and is going all out with a 254 BHP version of the V40 in January.
Here’s the low down:
- Range topping 254 BHP petrol T5 Turbo version
- Silk-metal framed high gloss grille
- Re-profiled front bumper and DRL’s
- Rear diffuser
- Twin exhausts
- Five spoke diamond cut allows (17″ standard, 18″ upgrade)
- Embossed R-Design Leather upholstery
- TFT instrument Display
- Sports steering wheel and pedals
- Choice of 6 colours
- Deliveries are expected from January 2013
Those wishing a bit more luxury can upgrade to the R-Design Lux which adds additional features, such as embossed full leather-faced upholstery, active bending xenon headlights with headlight cleaning system, rain sensor, cruise control, keyless start and rear theatre lighting.