Details of some of the competition cars that are to be displayed at the Footman James Classic Motor Show have been released.
- The first TVR to compete at Le Mans
- A 2004 T400R and the 420 SEAC racer
- Ginetta G15 and G4
- WRC Renault Alpine A110, A310 GTA and A610
- Five Mini Coopers from the Mini Cooper Register
- Maserati 250F the same model as once driven by Stirling Moss and Juan Manuel Fangio
There will be more than 1,500 cars and 350 motorcycles at the event. Sir Stirling Moss will be making an appearance along with Guy Martin on Saturday 17 November.
For more information on the Classic Car Show at the NEC (which is on from the 16 – 18th November 2012) or for tickets, visit: http://www.necclassicmotorshow.com/