Porsche have lifted the covers on its all new top end Cayman, the GTS.
It is powered by a 3.4 litre flat six engine, making 340 HP and 380 Nm of torque.
It will do the 0-62 sprint in just 4.6 seconds (0.3 quicker than the Cayman S), and on to a top speed of 177 MPH.
Porsche Active Suspension Management is fitted as standard, this lets you change the damper stiffness as well as the throttle characteristics.
All that power can be coupled with the 7 speed PDK double clutch gearbox, or a 6 speed manual ‘box, fuel consumption with the manual is 31.4 MPG and 34.4 with the PDK.
If the Cayman GTS wasn’t sporty enough you can opt for a sport chassis setup which lowers ride height by 20mm.
Its available to order now starting at £55,397, deliveries will start in May.
Standard equipment on the Cayman GTS includes:
- Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM)
- Sport Chrono package with dynamic engine mounts
- Black finish 20-inch diameter Carrera S alloys
- Black finish Bi-Xenon headlights with Porsche Dynamic Lighting System
- Leather/Alcantara interior
- Sports seats Plus with electric adjustment
- Air conditioning
- CD audio system with seven-inch touch-screen
- Universal audio interface offering MP3 connectivity
- Automatic headlight activation
- Auto stop-start function
- ‘Sport’ button
- Electric windows
- Floor mats
- Top-tinted windscreen
- Three-year warranty