Bradley Philpot a racing instructor from the UK will be championing the Peugeot 208 GTi at the Nurburgring 24 hours this weekend. Bradley beat 400 other entrants from the UK in the 208 GTi Racing Experience, a competition Peugeot held earlier this year.
Three specially tuned 300BHP Peugeot 208 GTi’s are competing in the SP2T class on Sunday 19th May.
More about the car:
- Official name: Peugeot Sport 208 GTi
- Cars where built in February this year
- Components from 208 T16, 208 R2 and 208 Racing Cup as well as RCZ Racing Cup used on this Peugeot SPort 208 GTI
- Same 1.6 litre engine tuned from 200 BHP to 300 BHP
- 6 Speed paddle shift gearbox
- Reinforced braking system
- 18″ alloy wheels
- 100 litre petrol tanks
- Enhance aerodynamics
- The car weighs only 990 KG
Further information: www.208gtiracingexperience.peugeot.com