Mitsubishi has revealed a limited edition Outlander PHEV called the Juro.
The Juro will be the same price of Outlander PHEV GX3h+ (£32,749) but the limited edition Juro will also come with a touchscreen CD/DVD infotainment system, TomTom sat nav, smartphone integration, DAB radio as standard.
The exterior has a Outlander bonnet emblem.
The Juro comes also comes with cruise control, 18” alloys, heated front seats and dual-zone climate control.
The full spec list of the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Juro is:
- Touchscreen CD/DVD audio unit with TomTom satellite navigation
- Smartphone integration (Android Auto/Apple CarPlay)
- DAB radio
- Outlander bonnet emblem
- Mitsubishi PHEV app
- Heated front seats
- 18” alloy wheels
- Cruise control
- Dual-zone climate control air conditioning
- Privacy glass
- Electric folding/heating mirrors with indicators
- Leather steering wheel
- Steering wheel audio controls
- Bluetooth hands-free
- Auto-dimming rear-view mirror
- Chrome beltline moulding
- Hi-tech seat fabric – C-Tec
- LED daytime running lights
- 12V sockets in the front and centre console
- Sunglasses pocket
The Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Juro is set to go on sale early next month.