If the new BMW M2 isnt quite spicy enough for you, there is a cure.
BMW Performance Parts are launching a range of upgrades as of next month.
They include such niceties as:
- Front & side sill’s CFRP
- Rear diffuser CFRP
- Mirror caps CFRP
- Front & Side radiator grille’s
- Bluetooth controlled flap silencer with M Performance exhaust system – Track and Sport modes
- Carbon fibre tailpipe trim
- Coil spring suspension kit – 5mm lower ride height, can be lowered an additional 20mm
Shocks have 16 levels of rebound and 12 levels of compression
- M Performance sport brake pads
- LED door sill covers
- Floor mats
- Stainless steel pedal covers
- Alcantara steering wheel in either Performance Pro or M Performance which includes a race display and carbon trim
- Interior carbon kit for the gear selectors, centre console and handbrake handle
No pricing as of yet, and all elements seem to be retro dealer fit options, not something that can be specced at factory – although we await confirmation of this.