Porsche have announced a new limited edition run of just 40 911 Turbo S models, dubbed GB Edition.
Want one? They will be priced from £150,237. Available to order now, each car will be delivered together with a personal photo book documenting the production process, a bespoke Exclusive GB Edition indoor car cover and unique design sketches.
You get the same 550 HP twin turbo flat 6 engine found in the normal 911 Turbo S, this propels its occupants to 62 in just 3.1 seconds.
The added extras of these 40 cars where created along with Porsche Exclusive, the bespoke program that enables you (money permitting) to spec nearly endless options for your Porsche.
Special features of the 911 Turbo S Exclusive GB Edition are:
- Choice of three exterior colours: GT Silver metallic, White, Guards Red
- Contrasting exterior features in high gloss black: 20-inch Sport Classic alloy wheels, upper part of rear spoiler, SportDesign wing mirrors, exterior door handles
- Porsche logo script in black along door sills
- Storage compartment lid with embossed Union flag
- SportDesign steering wheel with centre marking in Guards Red and rim with Guards Red stitching
- Black leather interior with Guards Red stitching
- Privacy glazing
- Porsche crest embossed on head restraints
- Seat belts in Guards Red
- Personalised carbon door sill guards with ‘911 Turbo S – Exclusive GB Edition’ in illuminated lettering
- Carbon interior trim, including PDK gear lever, with chrome logo on dash insert
- Bespoke floor mats with leather edging and decorative stitching in Guards Red
- Complementary accessories including personalised indoor car cover, a unique photo book and key pouch in leather with decorative Guards Red stitching