Kia have followed up the release of the Pro_Cee’d GT with its bigger 4 doored brother the Cee’d.
It features the same 1.6 Litre turbocharged engine making 201 BHP and 265 Nm of torque. 0-60 is achievable in 7.4 seconds with a top speed of 143 MPH.
The Cee’d GT sits on 18″ alloys fitted with Michelin Pilot Sport 3 tyres. Steering has been tuned for more direct and sporting feel as well as the Flex Steer system.
Two trim levels are available as with the Pro_Cee’d, GT and GT Tech.
|Version||Insurance Group||Price (OTR)|
|cee’d ‘GT Tech’||29||£22,995|
External changes include the ‘Ice Cube’ LED DRL’s, new wider and lower front bumper with a red trim line, and GT badging on the gloss black grille. Whilst at the rear you can find a wide diffuser unique LED brake lights and GT badging once again.
Inside you get the same standard Recaro seats up front and splatters of GT badging.
GT Trim includes:
- Recaro seats – with power lumbar adjustment
- Leather steering wheel and gear knob
- Black headlining
- High-gloss black trim garnish
- Air conditioning
- Cruise control with a speed limiter
- Automatic lights
- Cornering lights
- Reversing sensors
- Bluetooth phone
- Six speaker radio/CD player with iPod connectivity
- Unique ‘GT’ TFT LCD display
- Electric windows
- Electrically operated and heated folding mirrors with puddle lights
- Privacy glass on the rear windows and tailgate
GT Tech adds:
- Seven-inch touchscreen with satellite navigation
- Reversing camera
- Heated front seats
- Heated steering wheel
- Engine start/stop button with a smart entry system
- Exterior door handle illumination
- Rain-sensing front wipers
- Dual-zone automatic air conditioning with an ioniser
- Automatic de-fog system
- Automatic-dimming rear-view mirror
- Xenon adaptive headlights with headlight washers and automatic levelling (in place of the cornering lights on the GT)