Along today’s launch of the Nismo GT-R Nissan also announced the MY2014 GT-R. It will go on sale in Japan December 2nd, followed by worldwide markets.
- Suspension fine-tuned to give better stability and more consistent grip
- More constant tyre contact is achieved by optimized electronic control of the shock-absorber valves
- Modified front stabiliser spring rates
- Updated bush link
- Minute vibrations & road noise reduced meaning fewer small steering corrections needed to maintain the correct trajectory during highway driving
- Fitted with Dunlop SP Sport Maxx GT 600 DSST CTT tyres, they have stiffer sidewalls which reduce deformation, improving steering response under hard cornering
- Braking calibration retuned for a more firm, linear response at everyday speeds
- Steering has been fine-tuned to reduce the effort required for in-town manoeuvers
- Multi-LED headlights that create a distinctive “lightning” motif
- Headlights feature AFS (Adaptive Front lighting System) that automatically adapts the angle of the light beam according to the speed of the car
- Four LED units are configured with new intensive LED hi-beam and three different LED low-beams including long-distance-illumination and wide-illumination
- The rear four-ring tail light signature now forms coherent circles of illumination rather than individual LED’s
- Upon start up, the full new lighting signature is illuminated, creating a dramatic start-up procedure
- New body colour called Gold Flake Red Pearl features microscopic gold-tinted glass flakes infused into the red paint
- Choice of three interior colour schemes includes a new pale ivory trim option.
- Steering wheel is trimmed in leather
- Part-aniline leather seats are further embellished with stitched accents
- The cars body combines steel, carbon fibre and die-cast aluminum to achieve high stiffness and light weight
- Optimised insulation and acoustic tuning mean that even at high speeds, the occupants are able to enjoy the sporty engine sound
- Optional carbon rear wing is offered along with a carbon boot lid
No word on pricing yet.