Land Rover have announced a raft of new updates to its most successful model ever made, the Evoque.
The 2014 spec car will feature:
- New, responsive 9-speed automatic transmission
- New driver assistance and convenience features added
- Park Exit (to automatically exit parallel parking bays), Perpendicular Park (to position the car centrally in parking bays), Closing Vehicle Sensing and Reverse Traffic Detection (to warn drivers of oncoming traffic), Lane Departure Warning, Traffic Sign Recognition and Wade Sensing.
- Debut of new Land Rover InControlTM connected car technology
- InControl Remote – Allows owners to trigger an SOS emergency call that alerts emergency services. (Optional)
- InControl Secure – Tracks the vehicle whould it be stolen, and raises a silent alarm at the third party HQ who then liase with the Police – Thatcham Cat 6 standard. (Optional)
- Improved fuel economy and reduced CO2 emissions
- World’s first ‘on-demand’ Active Driveline delivers even greater agility
- Active Driveline – On demand 4WD system, only uses 2 wheels under steady normal driving above 22 MPH (Optional).
- Torque vectoring available across all powertrains.
- Exterior and interior design enhancements, plus 4 new alloy wheel designs
- Zabzibar Bronze (Pictured)
- New rear spoiler extension