Toyota and Massaud design studio have come up with an “Anti-crisis” car, the ME.WE.
The interesting bits:
- Electric powered
- In wheel motor technology
- Weighs just 750KG
- Body panels weigh just 14KG
- Bamboo used for flooring
- Tubular aluminium structure
- Polypropylene recyclable body panels
- Panels easily moulded to a personal design
- Car is a Pick up, convertible, off roader and city car all in one
- 2 Wheel drive & 4 wheel drive modes available
- Luggage is primarily roof carried, but can be put in an extendable pick up like section
- Rear seats can be moved and stored under the front when not needed
- All windows and doors can be opened even the windscreen
Car will be on display at Toyota’s brand experience centre on the Champs Elysées in Paris.