Alfa have announced the World Premier for its 4C will be at Geneva next month.
The 4C name harks back to the historic 8C and 6C from the 1930’s and 40’s.
- New 4 cylinder 1750 Turbo Petrol engine
- “Scavenging” control system to rid turbo lag
- Engine is all aluminium
- Alfa TCT twin clutch automatic transmission
- New Alfa DNA selector with Race mode
- Chassis made entirely of Carbon fibre
- Power to weight ratio of less than 4kg/HP
- Dimensions of 200CM Wide x 118CM High, wheelbase less than 2.4 metres
- Two bucket seats
- Available to purchase later this year
- Pricing TBC