Just a few months prior to unveiling its first saloon car developed for China and Europe, new automotive company, Qoros Auto Co. Ltd, shares insights into the design of its future generation of cars.
- Compact saloon to be unveiled at 2013 Geneva Motor Show
- Two concept cars will also be shown off at Geneva 2013
- Design studios in Munich and Shanghai
- Qoros was founded in 2007
- The brand is a joint venture between Chery Automobile (Chinas largest independant car maker), and Israel Corporation.
- Headquarters in Changshu
- Production plant is under construction, it will have a max capacity of 450,000 cars a year
You can find more about Qoros at their website: www.qorosauto.com
Owner / Editor of Carwitter – French car fiend, hot hatch lover. Follow @car_witter