Hyundai’s fresh and modern i30 will start appearing in showrooms on 24 January 2013. Personally i think this is a very smart, fresh, modern looking car! Here are the final specs and prices.
- Prices start from £13,995 OTR
- Four trim levels: Classic, Active, Sport and Sport Nav
- Standard trim includes: Bluetooth with voice recognition, steering wheel audio and phone controls, LED DRL’s and body coloured exterior handles, USB and AUX inputs as well as air con.
- Sporty profile adds individual style and appeal
- Higher-powered 128PS diesel engine available on new Sport and Sport Nav trims
- Efficient 110PS Blue Drive diesel model delivers 100g/km CO2 with combined fuel consumption of 74.3mpg
- Active trim from £15,195 OTR for the 100PS 1.4-litre petrol variant with the efficient Active 1.6 CRDi 110PS Blue Drive costing £17,490 OTR
Owner / Editor of Carwitter – French car fiend, hot hatch lover. Follow @car_witter