The GTR is possibly one of THE most amazing cars on the planet. Supercar performance, for M3 money! They are my favourite car….full stop. So i am extremely biased.
However Nissan have today announced the upgrades to the 2013 model, they are as follow:
- New high output injectors, improve mid-range and high-rpm response
- New relief valve to suppresses the decrease of turbo pressure, helping to sustain response
- New oil pan baffle helps keep oil pressure stable, and reduces rotational friction while driving
- Revised dampers, springs and front anti roll bar to lower the centre of gravity
- New cam bolts, to improve camber accuracy and stability when cornering
- Increased torque carrying capacity of the driveshafts and hub bearings
- Reinforcements added to the dash panel and instrument panels, resulting in increased body rigidity and better suspension control
- Price and exact performance details to be released soon…..